The PAA Theatre Group Membership provides its members with top-quality resources, training, networking, and support. Our Membership services are for professionals and non-professionals alike, both the emerging and the experienced, in the theatre community. Benefits include career resources, training, and marketing and networking opportunities.
- The PAA Theatre Group Membership program is always free to join.
- The membership can be easily reinitiated on request every two years.
- All members get full privilege to our acting and theatre production workshops.
- All members get first access to casting calls and opportunities within the ethnic theatre groups in GTA.
- All members get first access to purchase our tickets for our theatre shows.
- All members get access to work opportunities within production houses in GTA.
- All members are entitled to attend general meetings with our Board of Directors.
- Members are expected to abide by the PAA Theatre Group’s values and principles.
- The applicant has aims and objectives consistent with those of the PAA Theatre Group.
- By completing this form, the applicant explicitly commit to become a member of PAA Theatre Group, and to the benefits and expectations established in these membership guidelines.
- Members are expected to maintain transparency and mutual accountability at all levels.
- The members are expected to further PAA Theatre Group’s mission and purpose at appropriate opportunities, and to be active participants in the network.
- Members are expected to commit to communicate respectfully with other members and staff, both in person, by email and on the social media platforms.
- Failure to comply with above mentioned rules may lead to termination of the membership.